The National Crowdfunding Association of Canada in partnership with the Vancouver Economic Commission will host an event for financial professionals, crowdfunding industry stakeholders, issuers, investors, portals and dealers interested in staying on-top of the proposed Crowdfunding exemption regulations in British Columbia.
- Regulatory briefing: What are the proposed regulations, timeline and next steps?
- What are the challenges of our current capital raising markets and what solutions are coming?
- Are we doing enough collectively as a 360 eco-system to remain competitive in today’s global markets?
- How will crowdfunding spur business and economic growth, employment and innovation?
Do these regulations provide significant protections for investors?
- What are the legal issues and proposed solutions that revolve around Crowdfunding transactions?
- Market pulse: what is happening on the ground in the Crowdfunding industry? (Issuers, investors, portals, and providers)
- Q&A feedback on BC’s Crowdfunding exemption proposal
May 21, 2014, 8:30am (PST) – 10:30am (PST)
Delta Vancouver Suites (Innes Thompson room)
550 West Hastings Street,Vancouver, BC V6B 1L6